Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marc Marc is offline

Default Keyboard shortcut problem - Ctrl B has changed to search command

I have somehow changed the bold key combination (ctrl b) in Word so that it
only searches with that combination. How do I change it back?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's easy to do, but it very much depends on your version of Word.

On Jan 5, 11:22*am, Marc wrote:
I have somehow changed the bold key combination (ctrl b) in Word so that it
only searches with that combination. *How do I change it back?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

Office Button | Word Options | Customize. Towards the bottom click the
"Keyboard Shortcuts: Customize" button. Under Categories choose Home
Tab, on Commands choose "Bold" and see what it says the "Current Keys"
are.

If you haven't done any keyboard customizations in Word that you care
about you could try just clicking "Reset All" at the bottom.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"Marc" wrote in message