Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
genejames

Default "embed fonts" is greyed out. How can I see which fonts are in use

I have no idea which font to delete when it won't let me embed.
Way too many fonts to just experiment.
Any ideas???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Embedding isn't going to tell you anything about which fonts you can delete.
What are you trying to do?