Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Estrella Estrella is offline

Default best place to find banners templates?

I was looking for samples of most popular banners for my business white
background gren logo black letters 4x4 is the size
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you know the size and the color you want, why do you need a template?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]