Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
erik_gregory erik_gregory is offline

Default Footnote/Endnote Header Border--Need to change

Word 2003/XP. Inserting footnotes/endnotes in my doc. The "header border"
(the line that typically comes on top of the footnote) is now getting coupled
with letters (i.e., C. ----------- ) and then the footnote text is
immediately underneath.

Anyone know how to get rid of the letters? Thanx!

Erik
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
erik_gregory erik_gregory is offline

Got it--View Normal, View Footnotes, Footnote Separator, and then delete.
Sometimes Help really does have the answer.