Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ocean mist[_2_] ocean mist[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2003: Bookmarks not working

I have a document that contains links to other parts of the same document.
Word bookmarks were used to create the links but when the document is turned
into a PDF and placed on our intranet those bookmark links no longer work.
How should these be coded so that they work?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I believe this is dependent on the PDF converter.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP