Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Welly Peter Welly is offline

Default Word cant find file.......

Hi everyone, I keep getting a message when I exit Word 2007 that says word
cant find file ~WRS{E60D1BB3-1A29-40D0-B2E3-8FF63250DB27} it then says word
has a problem and is looking for a solution, then restarts (even though I
just tried to close it) has anyone else had this problem or have you heard
about it??

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline