Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yasha Yasha is offline

Default font choice

The font choice and size dissapeared from the toolbar, as did bold, italics
and undeline choices. They just vanished! How do I get them back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Yasha wrote:
The font choice and size dissapeared from the toolbar, as did bold,
italics and undeline choices. They just vanished! How do I get them
back?

1.
On the Tools menu, choose Customize.

2.
On the Commands tab, pull down the Save In list and select normal.dot
if not already selected.

3.
On the Toolbars tab, select Formatting.

4.
Click the Reset button.

5.
Click the Close button, hold the Shift key down and select File + Save
All.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman