Shelly9633

Default Pictures on Labels

Does anyone know how to insert a picture, and repeat it on each label,
instead of going in and manually placing it on the label? I would like to
insert a picture, format the picture, text, etc, then have it repeated on
each label.
Anne Troy

Try this, Shelly:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_word.ht m
For people who want to mail merge, they can put some unique text on the card
(something like XXXX), and then copy the logo, and hit Ctrl+H and replace
XXXX with clipboard contents.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Shelly9633" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to insert a picture, and repeat it on each label,
instead of going in and manually placing it on the label? I would like to
insert a picture, format the picture, text, etc, then have it repeated on
each label.

Shelly9633

Oh my gosh. I can't believe how easy that was. I've been working on these
labels for two days, lol. I got so aggravated, I just recreated them in
excel. This was so much easier. Thank you for your answer.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try this, Shelly:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_word.ht m
For people who want to mail merge, they can put some unique text on the card
(something like XXXX), and then copy the logo, and hit Ctrl+H and replace
XXXX with clipboard contents.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Shelly9633" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to insert a picture, and repeat it on each label,
instead of going in and manually placing it on the label? I would like to
insert a picture, format the picture, text, etc, then have it repeated on
each label.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the "Graphics on Labels" article on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Janet" wrote in message

"Shelly9633" wrote:

Does anyone know how to insert a picture, and repeat it on each label,
instead of going in and manually placing it on the label? I would like
insert a picture, format the picture, text, etc, then have it repeated on
each label.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kris1212 Kris1212 is offline

All I want to do is create a label with a simple monogram that I made using
a text box and formatting alongside my name & address. (I'm using Word 2007.)
I have tried about six different ways to get the combined graphic (2 text
boxes) from the Word doc into the label and nothing has worked. Is the
problem with the text boxes? Should I try using Publisher or Picture It? I
have spent about an hour on this project, which I thought would be a simple
point and click.