Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susan Susan is offline

Default Total Columns in Word

How do I get remove the decimal in the total column after using the sum option?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:35:00 -0800, Susan
wrote:

How do I get remove the decimal in the total column after using the sum option?

Right-click the total and choose Toggle Field Codes to see the code.
If it contains a formatting switch like \# 0.00 then delete the
decimal point and extra zeros so it shows only

{ =SUM(ABOVE) \# 0 }

Then press F9 to update the field.

For more information about the formatting of formulas, see the Help
topic "Numeric Picture (\#) field switch".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman