Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jane Bolton

Default problems with print preview

When print preview is selected it is showing only the top left hand quarter
of the page and I have no idea why this is or how to rectify it. Can anyone
help please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Is it actually showing just a portion of the text, or is it showing all the
text in the upper left quadrant of the page? If the latter, does the
document contain any tracked changes or comments?

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What is the Zoom setting in Print Preview?

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org

newsgroup so
all may benefit.