Cathy in Florida

Default Backward Compatibility of Word 2003 Files using Word 2002

My Realtor MLS program does not word merge with Word 2003. I have hundreds
of files created in Word 2003. If I uninstall Word 2003 and install my old
Version of MS Office XP 2002, will I have any problems opeing and
working/making changes in the files created in Word 2003?

Thanks!

Cathy

I can't think of any reason for being unable to merge to Word 2003 if you
can merge to Word 2002. Nothing in the mail merge functionality was changed
between those versions. What problems are you having in merging? (Also, are
you aware that there is another newsgroup,
specifically for mail merge issues?)

"Cathy in Florida" wrote in
message ...