Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Dan is offline

Default "unable to connect"

I have no idea when this started, but whenever I try to do a search in any of
my Office programs I get a message at the top of my task pane stating "unable
to connect to Microsoft Office online". This is very frustrating because I
can't find any fixes for this. I am not a beginner at this by any means and
can usually figure out these things by myself. I checked my firewall and
access is allowed to my Office products.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?RGFu?=,

I have no idea when this started, but whenever I try to do a search in any of
my Office programs I get a message at the top of my task pane stating "unable
to connect to Microsoft Office online". This is very frustrating because I
can't find any fixes for this. I am not a beginner at this by any means and
can usually figure out these things by myself. I checked my firewall and
access is allowed to my Office products.

Since you haven't gotten any response here, try asking in the Office.setup
newsgroup. Be sure to mention which version of Office you're using.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)