Yona

Default Word 2000 hyperlinks can't find Internet connection

My Word hyperlinks not give an error message that the server or proxy cannot
be found. My default browser is Netscape 7.0, and email hyperlinks are
working.

Is there some way I can tell my Word how to find the Internet?
Shauna Kelly

Hi Yona

Are you using a firewall (such as ZoneAlarm)? If so, you need to tell the
firewall to allow Word to access the internet.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word