Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gene Kelly Gene Kelly is offline

Default "Word cannot open this document emplate."

I get this message every time I open MS Word, along with the name of a file
that does not exist.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Why do you think you open a file that doesn't exist?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gene Kelly" Gene wrote in message
I get this message every time I open MS Word, along with the name of a file
that does not exist.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The document is attached to a template that has been moved or deleted. In
Tools | Templates and Add-ins, attach a different template.

http://word.mvps.org