Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Johnny

Default Pinyin for Chinese characters

In MS WORDS ,How do I get "pinyin" symbols beside the Chinese characters?
Like the one you have in clicking the phonetic guides in words doucument.

Johnny
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

First, Microsoft does not make any software called "Words". You
might be more likely to get an answer in the Chinese-language
Word newsgroup at
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...public.cn.word
..

Johnny wrote:

In MS WORDS ,How do I get "pinyin" symbols beside the Chinese characters?
Like the one you have in clicking the phonetic guides in words doucument.

Johnny

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Johnny

Thank you for showing me the site for Chinese-language Word newsgroup , which
I looked it up and found my answer.( MeeAU)一笑

Johnny wrote:

In MS WORDS ,How do I get "pinyin" symbols beside the Chinese characters?
Like the one you have in clicking the phonetic guides in words doucument.

Johnny

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BobinCharlotte BobinCharlotte is offline

Would you let me know what your found so you can type in pinyin using Word?

I posted the same question just a couple of days ago

Bob in Charlotte