Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
itype itype is offline

Default Design Mode

I need help with a 'registration form' I created in Word 2003. I used the
control toolbox toolbar to create the form. However, in order to allow
others to complete the form by checking a box, they need to turn the design
mode 'off'. What I would like to know is how to set up the form without
having to fuss with the exiting the design mode. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!!
--
itype
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you need a dynamic (clickable) checkbox, there are a number of ways to
create and use clickable checkboxes in documents / templates. Some require
protected or locked forms, others do not. Take a look at the Checkbox
template available at:

http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn

for an exploration of these. Some utilize code, others do not.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"itype" wrote in message
I need help with a 'registration form' I created in Word 2003. I used the
control toolbox toolbar to create the form. However, in order to allow
others to complete the form by checking a box, they need to turn the
design
mode 'off'. What I would like to know is how to set up the form without
having to fuss with the exiting the design mode. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!!
--
itype

Nothertion Nothertion is offline
Junior Member

We live in a very difficult time when we need to take care of our health. We should all use masks and it seems to me that today it is very important to wear a captain america face mask and they look very stylish. Go to the site https://crawoo.com/products/captain-america-face-mask to see everything about her, the mask already consists of 3 layers of pure cotton with high filtration efficiency.

What is design mode? Rusty Page Layout 5 May 14th 23 08:50 AM
Design Mode Icon Mr B[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 3 July 20th 07 05:18 AM
How to turn off design mode for controls to open doc in user mode Bernhard Microsoft Word Help 1 September 18th 06 07:51 PM
Design Mode Michael Blogg Microsoft Word Help 1 July 28th 05 02:54 PM
Check Box - Design Mode Ganesh Microsoft Word Help 2 December 20th 04 11:23 PM