ZAC7 ZAC7 is offline
Junior Member

Default Box

Hello,

I have started a new Word 2010 document.I want to place 9 equal size box`s across the bottom of the page...I used the Insert Tab - shapes - rectangle shape to create the box`s...
My questions please
1. How do i get the 9 box`s to all be equal in size and also fit across the bottom of the whole page?
2. Next i want to place 6 box`s across the middle of a page with the first box starting 50mm in from the start of the page edge....again the 6 box`s will be equal in size....how do i start the first box 50mm in but also then have the 6 box`s go to the edge

Much appreciated

Zac
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Two possibilities: use type rather than shapes, and make them a really
big point size; or else, select all the boxes in the row and drag a
corner of one of them until they're the size you want.

As for the indentation, just set the paragrah indentation for that
paragraph using the triangle on the ruler up above.

--
ZAC7

ZAC7 ZAC7 is offline
Junior Member