Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jennifer jennifer is offline

Default how do i make a titlle page for my short biography

i cant seem to center my title page with page header, and i need it done by
monday, is friday night and it will be my first day of school.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I'm a little confused; ordinarily a title page would not have a header.

"Jennifer" wrote in message
i cant seem to center my title page with page header, and i need it done by
monday, is friday night and it will be my first day of school.

Can I make a short cut to footnotes patfun Microsoft Word Help 2 March 18th 08 09:27 PM
Why do my business cards now print short of a page? Cazjm Microsoft Word Help 1 April 17th 07 04:15 PM
I need a template for a one page personal biography on ice skating Tazzygirl Microsoft Word Help 3 January 28th 07 06:52 PM
short page kdf_03 Page Layout 3 October 17th 05 10:11 PM
bringing short lines together to make one line Hoges in WA Page Layout 9 September 17th 05 05:25 AM