MStim

Default How can I make a button, click on it and open a picture?

How can I make a button, click on it and open a picture?
Dian D. Chapman, MVP

In what, Word?

You can add a command button from the Control Toolbox toolbar. You can
record a macro that opens your picture. Then you can add VBA code to
the Click event of the button so that it causes the macro to run.

You can also use the MACROBUTTON field and rather than having text to
activate it, use a screen shot of a button. See these articles for
details:

Enhancing the MacroButton Field
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...icle.asp?ID=95

Trigger Your Word Docs
http://www.mousetrax.com/TechTriggerWordDocs.htm

Also, see this link for more info about automating docs...
http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine