Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gazebo Gazebo is offline

Default Merged Envelopes - Return Address

I've set up a merged envelope document but I would like to add a return
address. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Just type it on the envelope before running the merge.

Gazebo wrote:
I've set up a merged envelope document but I would like to add a
return address. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gazebo Gazebo is offline

I'm not sure how to do that....my "merged" document shows all the envelopes
with the addresses, but no return address. I picked up the addresses from a
mailing list that was in an Excel format.

Gazebo wrote:
I've set up a merged envelope document but I would like to add a
return address. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

At the point where you edit the merge document (not the merged document) to
add your address fields you can add a return address to the envelope, which
at that point is simply a document like any other. Then re-merge the data
from your Excel mailing list. -
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

If you let me know the Word version I could be a bit more specific, but
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm should give you a
clue.