SueS

Default TOC

How can I generate a Table of Contents when the TOC file is separate from the
other files that I need to get the info from -- hyperlink?
Margaret Aldis

You need to use RD fields to reference the files you want the TOC to cover.
There's more detail in the Help for the RD field.

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP