Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
qualityman qualityman is offline

Default word office 2007 beta

There is no 'back arrow' for use in going back to a previous hyperlinked
document or a place in the same document. It used to be in Web menu of office
2003.
This is an omission that you need to address.
Please comment.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Office button menu, Word Options, Customize. Select Commands Not In
Ribbon. There is a Back command there that you can add to your QAT.
I assume you were looking for that?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"qualityman" wrote in message
:

There is no 'back arrow' for use in going back to a previous hyperlinked
document or a place in the same document. It used to be in Web menu of office
2003.
This is an omission that you need to address.
Please comment.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
qualityman qualityman is offline

Thanks very much for the info. However I have followed your instructions and
still cannot find the Back command. Am I missing something? What is the exact
description I am looking for?
Look forward to your advice.

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Are you running Beta 2 or Beta 2 Technical Refresh? What version
information does it display in Word Options, Resources?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
qualityman qualityman is offline

Microsoft Office 2007 (Beta) (12.0.4017.1006) MSO (12.0.4017.1003) BETA
Does this give you the info you asked for?
Peter

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Yes. You are running Beta 2 still. Follow the B2TR link in my signature
and download and install B2TR. That will give you the latest beta
version, and my original instructions will work with that one.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
http://pschmid.net
***