Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Don

Default Keeping a Table from Breaking Across Pages

How do you keep the rows of a table together on one page? We found the
property for keeping a row together, but not a table?

Thanks!

Don

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Don

Suzanne,

It took me a little bit even with your pointer. Simply, could not find the
'Format Paragraph' after selecting the row. Kept right clicking and could
never find it. The it dawned on me! Toolbar 'Format' - 'Paragraph'. Knew
there was the keep with next/keep with previous in the paragraph format just
could not put the two together. Until, of course, your hint finally got me
there!

Thanks!

Don

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message