Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
QuiltDiva

Default How do I get my default new document to always be our company let.

We have only recently made the switch from WordPerfect to Word and we are
still going through a steep learning curve. In WordPerfect you could place a
button on the toolbar for our firm letterhead. We could click on that button
whenever we wanted to create new correspondence. Is this function available
in Word 2002?

Jean M. Repik, Paralegal