Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
akkrug

Hi Jay,
The toolbar is in my Normal.dot file and also the template that I set up
based on the Normal.dot file. I put the new template based on my Normal
template in each of our users startup folders. The step I was missing was
copying the toolbar from my custom toolbar to thieir Global Template.

As always, Thanks for the help!!!!
--
akkrug

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Hi Ken,

Did you save the toolbar into the global template? Use the Organizer
to copy it from its original location.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 06:30:11 -0700, akkrug
wrote:

I put the template with the macro in one of our user's startup directories
and the toolbar with the macro button on it is not showing up when she starts
Word. I was able to create a new toolbar for her and add the button to run
the macro. Is there any way to keep the toolbar display on when the form is
saved to the startup directory so we don't have to add a toolbar on each pc
we put this on?

Thanks again for all the help. The macro works very well!!
akkrug

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

akkrug wrote:
The spell checking macro I got from the mvps website is working
perfectly on my pc. I'm having trouble moving it to other pcs. What
is the best way to add it to the template we base our new forms on?

Thanks.

Ken K.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...buteMacros.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Table in a Form HiDbLevel Tables 12 February 27th 06 12:59 PM
Macro Button Won't Stay on Toolbar caleb Microsoft Word Help 2 June 14th 05 11:59 PM
Possible bug when recording a Word Macro Raven95 Microsoft Word Help 4 April 30th 05 09:49 PM
Modifying a macro in a global template Bob S New Users 4 March 14th 05 05:43 PM
2000 to 2002 macro and "Could not open macro storage" Art Farrell Mailmerge 1 December 6th 04 12:40 PM