Matty

Default Hidden Fields

When I create fields in Word, for some reason after I save, exit and
then go back to the saved file all of my field codes are hidden. They
are still there because it is still working, but I cannot edit them.

Help me plaese!!!

Matty

--
Matty
Matty

Have just answered my own question to anyone who is interested. Just go
back to where you think the field was and press "Shift + F9" ...hey
presto. Still cant figure out how to do it permanently so any help
appreciated.

Matty Wrote:
When I create fields in Word, for some reason after I save, exit and
then go back to the saved file all of my field codes are hidden. They
are still there because it is still working, but I cannot edit them.

Help me plaese!!!

Matty

--
Matty
Graham Mayor

ALT+F9 will toggle the display of all the fields in your document. The fact
that some fields eg conditional fields do not display in the merge document
is normal. They don't contain information until the merge is completed. You
can however toggle the display of fields against content by clicking the
appropriate key on the merge toolbar -