Old Shrimp

Default Add contacts to "Select Names" list

In outlook I have a list of names in the contacts folder (address book).
When I try to send an email, these names do not appear in the "Select Names"
list. How do I get all my contacts into the "Select Names List"
Shauna Kelly

Hi Old Shrimp

This sounds like an Outlook question, so you may find it more effective to
post to one of the Outlook newsgroups. Be sure to let them know what version
of Outlook you're using.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word