mjones

Hi Robert,

I finally fixed it by removing all the headings and putting them back
in again. Yes, I deleted the hard page break and was using Word's
listnumbering.

You see, I have 15 appendices and only 12 and 13 were not showing in
the list. So I had to be doing something right.

I appreciate the advice on the software choices, too and will consider
what you said very carefully.

Thanks so much and have a great day,

Michele