Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
alex20850 alex20850 is offline

Default Need Macro to Insert Pictures into table - one per row.

I need to insert multiple pictures into a Word table.
I can live with a macro that chooses all the files in a directory, but I
need the pictures inserted into a table with one picture per row. I would
prefer that the rows be added as needed.

I could also live with the pictures being inserted into a document with a
hard return between each picture. I would then convert the pictures into a
table.

This would be used to document steps in a process. Our usual instructions
document has two columns. Instructions in the first column and a screenshot
in the second.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See the "Graphics from data base" item under the "Special merges" section of
fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

Put the field construction inside a one cell table in a Directory or Catalog
type mail merge main document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.