Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Free Agent99 Free Agent99 is offline

Default Merged document has extra blank page at end

Fairly simple Form Letter merge using a standardized form from the state. I
have at least 20 of these working in different offices. But on this one an
extra blank page came out at the end. It does this if I have the doc open in
Word (2000) and click the Check Merge button. So I know it is not the data
from a merge in my system. Anyway I though it might be headers and footers or
just too many lines on the last page, but I have plenty of room left on the
page and if I print the page by itself, it does not go over. Oh, I just
remembered! on this page the footer is wrapped. In other words, the footer
says something like "Dwcc001" on the far left and "Page NN" on the far right.
But on the blank page, it shows both on the far left with the page number
below the Doc name. I don't know if this means anything. If I look at the
last page in Header/Footer mode, It also says "Section 6" above the footer
box on the far left. I am ready to hear any and all ideas about how to get
rid of this extra blank page.

Thanks for looking,

Free Agent99

Extra Blank Pages when printing Merged Document StephenW Mailmerge 2 January 23rd 08 08:47 PM
extra blank page B.W. New Users 4 October 16th 07 02:59 AM
How do I remove an extra blank page at document end? janragan Page Layout 3 September 26th 07 11:18 PM
How do I remove a blank extra page at the end of a word document . emalo Page Layout 4 February 16th 05 11:40 PM
how do i delete a extra blank page in my Word document. It keeps . Waterinstructor1 Page Layout 4 January 11th 05 11:16 PM