Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Yosh

Default unable to delete section break

I'm working on a document in Word 2000. There are quite a few sections
definining each chapter. I'm trying to have the first page of each section
with out a border. For some reason the border is printing on one of the
sections even though I don't see it on the print preview. I think it may be
caused by a section break that doesn't need to be there, but I'm unable to
delete the break. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Joshi
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly

Hi Yosh

To see section breaks so you can delete them, click the ¶ button on the
toolbar, or do View Normal. You should be able to select and delete a
section break like anything else in the document.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Yosh" wrote in message
I'm working on a document in Word 2000. There are quite a few sections
definining each chapter. I'm trying to have the first page of each section
with out a border. For some reason the border is printing on one of the
sections even though I don't see it on the print preview. I think it may
be
caused by a section break that doesn't need to be there, but I'm unable to
delete the break. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Joshi

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shelley[_2_] Shelley[_2_] is offline

THANK YOU!!!! This totally worked for me and I found this via a google
search!