Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
remmats remmats is offline

Default How do I add cells in a Word table in 2007?

I used to be able to go to Table-Formula in 2003? Can anyone help me with a
simple formula like =a1+b1 in 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Works pretty much the same way in 2007. Click in the table where you
want the formula to go, and then on the menu bar click on Table Tools:
Layout, and then click on the Formula button at the right end of the
ribbon.

remmats wrote:

I used to be able to go to Table-Formula in 2003? Can anyone help me with a
simple formula like =a1+b1 in 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc Luc is offline

remmats,
Click in the appropriate cell, in table tools click on the table layout tab,
data group, formula button. Type your formula and hit OK. Does that help?

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
I used to be able to go to Table-Formula in 2003? Can anyone help me with
simple formula like =a1+b1 in 2007?

Resize Word table cells without moving/resizing the other cells? hoozieg Tables 2 October 4th 07 11:15 PM
want cells in a table to copy data from cells in another table Conrad D. Farner Tables 2 September 27th 06 04:21 PM
Cells in Word Table Libby Tables 1 January 20th 06 06:50 AM
how do i keep the cells in a Word table from resizing? Derski Tables 1 October 31st 05 01:53 AM
Is there a bug when splitting cells in a Word Table? Johnc0910 Tables 0 December 20th 04 07:15 PM