Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zynk Zynk is offline

Default Inserting a multi-page Visio diagram in a Word document.

I have a multi-page Visio diagram that I would like to insert in to a Word
document. When I insert and object, I get only the first page. All of the
pages are related and I'd like to keep them in a single Visio file. Can
anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Sorry, all objects in Word are limited to one page each. You'll have to
break the Visio diagram into separate files, one for each page.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Zynk" nancy.wood.b@bayer wrote:
I have a multi-page Visio diagram that I would like to insert in to a
Word document. When I insert and object, I get only the first page.
All of the pages are related and I'd like to keep them in a single
Visio file. Can anyone help?

3 different page number formats-How??!! cpatton Tables 3 April 24th 06 01:05 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Hebrew Suggestions Dannyza Microsoft Word Help 2 November 21st 05 06:12 AM