Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Suzam Suzam is offline

Default Can I adjust the font size of Word Help?

When I access Word Help, the text is very, very small--I'd say about 4 pt.
Very difficult to read. Is there any way to adjust the size of it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It depends on what version of Word you're using. Word 97 and earlier had a
size setting in the Help dialog. Word 2000 and above have HTML help, and the
size is dependent on the View | Text Size setting in Internet Explorer (even
if you don't use IE as your default browser).

http://word.mvps.org