Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chigwig Chigwig is offline

Default Microsoft Word 2007

Now that I have the program on my macine, I need instructions on how to do
certain things that I used to do with 2003 and not able to locate on 2007.
What is your suggestion for best reference?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...HA100744321033

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Chigwig" wrote in message
Now that I have the program on my macine, I need instructions on how to do
certain things that I used to do with 2003 and not able to locate on 2007.
What is your suggestion for best reference?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed Ed is offline

Hi Chigwig (& JoAnn),

In addition to to JoAnn's suggestion (for quick reference) ...

Click the Help button (the little question mark at the top right).
Click the "Getting help" topic.
Click "Reference: Locations of Word 2003 commands in Word 2007".
Click "New locations of familiar commands".
Click the "Word Ribbon mapping workbook" link.
At the prompt, open or save the workbook.

Regards.

Ed