A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » About WordBanter » About this forum
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Document Map Word 2007

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 24th 15, 06:28 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Mar 2015
Angry Document Map Word 2007

Hi Guys, I hope you will be able to help me. I am using Word to write a novel and want to add 'Table of Contents' to list all of my Chapters. I have followed videos on Youtube on how to do this, but when I check my Table of Contents in Document Map it lists my chapters, but also a few chapters show additional text from the same chapter. See example. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

Chapter 17 --------- Hospital Walk. WRONG
Text, text,text,text, etc,
more, more, more.

Chapter 18 ----------Saturday-Sunday. RIGHT

A very frustrated Stuart.