How do I export a Word 2007 document to Powerpoint 2007

Old December 15th 08, 08:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PatSultan

Default How do I export a Word 2007 document to Powerpoint 2007

I have a document in Word 2007 that must go into PowerPoint. In Word 2003, I
could easily do this using "Send to..." How can I do this in Word 2007?
Old December 15th 08, 09:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

PatSultan wrote:
I have a document in Word 2007 that must go into PowerPoint. In Word
2003, I could easily do this using "Send to..." How can I do this in
Word 2007?

Go to Office button Word Options Customize. Set the category to Commands
Not in the Ribbon. Select "Send to Microsoft Office PowerPoint" in the list
and click the Add button to place the command on the Quick Access Toolbar.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman