Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Downeyshop Downeyshop is offline

Default 18 page doc how do i prevent data from spilling into next page?

How do i prevent data in two colums from pushing into next column on same
page and from pushing data into next page? I am creating a song book, words
only, two columns, and in landscape. Can't use publisher, don't know
anything about it. thx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Columns are going to be continuous; there's no way around that. You could
use "2 pages per sheet" instead, but text would still flow. If you're
wanting to confine text to a specific area, you'll need to use a two-column
table (with Exact row height) or text boxes.

http://word.mvps.org