Lost file in IRM (information rights management) !

Old August 22nd 06, 10:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PRINCE OF DREAMS

Default Lost file in IRM (information rights management) !

SUB: Word Document restricted in IRM cannot be opened !

user type : Novice!

Details:

A.
from "FILE" i went to "Permission" to "restict" option, to restrict the content of a Word document in win 2003 server enviromnment.
It prompted me to download,as i didnot have IRM and i compiled.
i restricted a file i my e-mail ID (.NET)

B.