Can't display excel sheet within Word (EMBED Excel.Sheet.8)

Old February 16th 05, 10:47 PM
HR Duvall

Default Can't display excel sheet within Word (EMBED Excel.Sheet.8)

Instead of displaying the excel sheet inserted in Word, "EMBED Excel.Sheet.8"
is displayed which, when it is clicked, brings-up Excel in a separate window.
I had this issue once before but it was resolved by turning-off the office
plug-in in NIS. Does anyone have any clues?
Thanks!
H Duvall
Old February 16th 05, 10:51 PM
garfield-n-odie

Press Alt+F9 to switch between display of field codes (what you see now)
and field results (the Excel spreadsheet).