Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maurice maurice is offline

Default How do I turn off the Touch Pad?

How do I turn off the Touch Pad so I can use a Mouse?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Red the manual that came with your laptop.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Maurice" wrote in message
How do I turn off the Touch Pad so I can use a Mouse?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DBQ David DBQ David is offline

I hope you don't mind my turning this question around: I've configured my
touch pad to run with full features but I can't use the scrolling feature of
the touch pad when I'm working in Word or PowerPoint (it works with Excel).
The touch pad worked perfectly in Office 2003.