gotscrewd

Default options from tools...

well in my microsoft word, the 'options' from the 'tools' menu disappeared
and now i can't access to it... can anyone help?
Pat Garard

G'Day Screwed,

Try this:
ViewToolbars
Click on 'Customize'
choose 'Toolbars' (tab)
Click on the NAME 'Menu Bar' to highlight it.
(make sure that it remains checked)
Click on 'Reset' (button).

BTW - things don't "disappear", you may have screwed
yourself.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard