PC Tech 2morrow

Default Funny you should mention that!

I have a zillion times done cut-n-paste or copy-n-paste of jpg's, bmp's or
any form of graphic into a Word doc without problems. Well, all of sudden,
when I attempt to do it now, I end up with the frame of it showing (where it
should be) with handles that I can move to resize it, but I can't see the
actual graphic itself. What gives??

I have a home-built pc running W2K w/SP4, 1.5 MB RAM, and am using Office
2003.

Thanks!

Terry
garfield-n-odie

In Word, if you're working in Normal view, switch to Print Layout view
(View | Print Layout), because objects that are formatted as "float over
text" (Word 97) or *not* "inline with text" (Word 2002 and 2003) are not
visible in Normal view. In Word, click on Tools | Options | View tab |
check the "Drawings" box and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box |
Print tab | check the "Drawing objects" box | OK. If neither of the
prevous suggestions fixes the problem, then try reducing the hardware
acceleration setting in Start | Control Panel | Display | Advanced |
Troubleshooting.

Funny characters Peter New Users 1 May 21st 05 08:09 PM
My formatting in word is acting funny Liz Microsoft Word Help 3 February 27th 05 08:12 AM
Ms Equation shows funny symbol instead of plus or minus sign, any. Ms Equation Microsoft Word Help 1 December 24th 04 02:45 AM
I type in an apostrophe in Word, but it comes up as a funny lookin Corey W. Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 04 04:33 AM