Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mkolmos mkolmos is offline

Default Pictures

Hi
Word 2003 user and trying to create assembly instructions in word from 3D
cad program. I have saved some steps as .BMP into shared folder and have
inserted into word document. I have since changed some of the .BMP files and
re-saved but Word does not update? Am I missing something? I have to delete
pic and then insert/pic/from file and place again which seems silly. I have
automatic update clicked on tools/options.
Any suggestions?
Thanks - Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you don't delete the old pictures out, how do you think the new ones are
going to change? They are saved within that document so you could even
delete the source file but it will still be there.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]