ribspreader

Default having bookmarked field occur at the top of each new page

In a form I created, I have a blank form for insertion of a name. I want to
bookmark that name on each new document, and have the name appear on each new
page. The form consistes of multiple areas that allows you to type in info.
The name is inserted near the beginning. Depending on the amount of info,
their can be 1,2,3,or even 4 pages per letter. How do I get the name to
automatically appear at the top of each new page word creates?
Doug Robbins

Use a cross reference field in the header of the document to the text of the
bookmark assigned to the formfield into which the name is inserted. In the
properties dialog for that formfield, check the "Calculate on exit" box so
that the formfields in the document are updated with the data that is
entered into that field when you exit the field.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP