How do I install Mirosoft works suite 2000 on a computer with Offi

Old October 17th 05, 12:06 PM
I need help here with Works Suite 2000.

Default How do I install Mirosoft works suite 2000 on a computer with Offi

Old October 17th 05, 04:27 PM
Timothy L

Office what?
Microsoft Office?
What version of Microsoft Office? (i.e. Microsoft Office 2003 Editions)
What edition/suite is this version of Microsoft Office? (i.e. Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003)

In the future, try putting your full message in the message area and a brief summary in the subject line.

--
Please post all replies to the newsgroup for the benefit of others.
Requests for assistance by email will NOT be acknowledged!

"I need help here with Works Suite 2000." I need help here with Works Suite