Bob Day

Default Keyboard shortcut to repeat a search

What is a keyboard shortcut to repeat a search already done once? For
example, to repeat looking for the same text further down in the document
than the first search?

In VS.NET, once you do a search, you can close the dialog box and simply
press F3 to repeat the search. Is there any equivalent in Word 2003 Pro?

Thanks!
Bob
Day

Daiya Mitchell

You can use the browse object buttons. Do a Find, then clicking on the
small double arrows on the vertical scroll bar will Find Next or Find
Previous (Clicking on the little circle between them will let you change
Browse Next Find to Browse Next Heading, or Next Table, etc).

In Tools | Customize, you can set keyboard commands for Browse Next and
Browse Previous. I think they are control-page down and control-page up by
default.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/