Change cell height in one cell only in a table

Old November 14th 04, 09:36 PM
kat

Default Change cell height in one cell only in a table

I am trying to create a three column brochure. When I attach clip art it
changes the height of the entire row for all three columns. I only need the
height changed in one cell where I am putting the clip art. The change in
the whole row messes up the spacing in the two other columns. Helo