TOC from Word 2000

Old November 17th 04, 04:46 PM
Rachel

Default TOC from Word 2000

I have a TOC I created in a manual with Word 2000. I now have Word 2003.
When I was in Word 2000 and I clicked on a page number I was taken to that
page.When I open this same manual and click on anything in the TOC I do not
go to that page. Nothing happens. What is causing this? How do I fix it?

Old November 17th 04, 06:07 PM

Are you not getting a ScreenTip that instructs you to "Ctrl + click to
follow link"? As Genine says, you can disable this feature through Tools |
Options, but the reason for it is to make it easier to edit hyperlinks.

"Rachel" wrote in message
I have a TOC I created in a manual with Word 2000. I now have Word 2003.
When I was in Word 2000 and I clicked on a page number I was taken to that
page.When I open this same manual and click on anything in the TOC I do

not
go to that page. Nothing happens. What is causing this? How do I fix it?

word xp crashes after macros are recorded kharris0405 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 11th 05 11:50 PM
WordPerfect - copying formatting Morgan Page Layout 1 January 10th 05 06:00 PM
Continuous breaks convert to next page breaks Jennifer Hunt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 06:45 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
How can I divide a page into three sections? Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 2 November 30th 04 06:21 PM