Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nbohrer24

Default topic for a biased speech to convey other into what i think

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Suggested topic: "People who post to news forums without checking what the
forum is about are tedious halfwits"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

I don't find that to be particularly biased... just the plain truth.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:16:22 +1030, "Jezebel"
wrote:

Suggested topic: "People who post to news forums without checking what the
forum is about are tedious halfwits"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

I think you are being overly generous. If he found half a wit he would
improve his intelligence by an order of magnitude :-)

wrote:

Suggested topic: "People who post to news forums without checking what the
forum is about are tedious halfwits"

"nbohrer24" wrote in message

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410